This week saw donation pass the £3000 mark! This is amazing a HUGE thank you to everyone who has donated, shared and given advice on the project so far.
This last week has seen some other major milestones –
- First media article, in the Scotsman no less. Which generated a couple of donations.
- MSF media support, helping to generate additional reports and who are retweeting etc.
- Official support from the @TheJordanTrail which is awesome and means I get help to work out logistics and make sure I don’t miss something critical! I love these guys already!
- my mum’s first blog went live and got more hits than I ever do!
- Possible help with trail food…. but to be confirmed so I wont let the cat out the bag yet…
Thanks as always to everyone who has donated or shared or bugged their friends and family to contribute, lets get to 50% of the goal together!
<a href=’http://www.justgiving.com/JordanJaunt’ title=’JustGiving – Sponsor me now!’ target=’_blank’><img src=’http://www.justgiving.com/App_Themes/JustGiving/images/badges/badge5.gif’ width=’150′ height=’85’ alt=’JustGiving – Sponsor me now!’ /></a>