So many great things happening this last week or so….
- I have booked my flight – so this is really actually happening
- I have been selected as a Caxton Life Share your Story Campaign winner, which is a great publicity boost to folks I would never usually reach… more details coming soon! (I’m very excited)
- I have started getting donations for an upcoming online fundraising raffle more to come soon on this…
- I have an awesome T-shirt design donated by my artist friend in Cape Town, to be revieved very soon.
- Experience Jordan is supporting the lend of a satellite tracking device while I am on the trail
- I have almost reached £4000 pounds over 60% of my target fundraising, to help me get over the £4000 donate here
- I’ve been married by the papers again, but all publicity is good publicity right
- The amazing John aka family on bikes is starting the trail a month ahead of me and will have worked out and blogged about all the trials he experiences so I can take it easy – It is great to hear my fears reflected in his first Jordan blog post – I am not alone, even though I am.
- Great blog from Veteran MSF’er Dr Marcela, because she is actually the MSF doctor you think of when you think about MSF.
The next few weeks I might be a bit quiet as I’m travelling for work to Burma and Malawi for the next three weeks. I am super stoked, it feels like closing the circle to finally get to Burma proper. And Malawi is a new country altogether, I always love a new country!
I’m walking 640km across Jordan, and the days are counting down remarkably fast. The point of the trek is not only to challenge myself but to raise funds for @MSF_UK as I’ve written about extensively, start at number one and work on through to ten. If you believe in MSF’s work around the world or simply like my blog please head over to my just giving page and donate a few Pounds, Euro, Shillings or dollars to the cause.